Saturday, August 1, 2009

I'M GETTING A HORSE!

My parents are letting me get a horse!!!
Mrs Janet (the lady who let me ride her horses) is giving me a black Tennessee Walker! He's great in endurance racing! She is giving him to me because she noticed that me and him were a great pair and she didn't really get along with him too well... We have already put up the fence, we just need to build a barn!
Unfortunately I can't get him right away because I have stitches in my side due to surgery (I had a birthmark removed):( but in 2 weeks! can't wait! Well thats all I have for right now...:)

3 comments:

  1. Eva:
    Great News!
    That ranch of yours needs a horse, for sure.
    So who's building the barn???
    Gramma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who took your spectacular photo?
    Gramma

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dads going to build the barn...it will be simple but thats all i need.
    my friend took that picture:) glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete